- Terms & Conditions
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Misuse & Safety
Cream Charger World is a trading division of Whipped Cream Limited
1. Terms & Conditions
The term “Cream Charger World” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
2. Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept all major credit and debit cards as payment as well as Paypal. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice to our customers.
3. Viewing Orders
You can view your order history in your account on our website.
4. Updating Account Information
You can update any of your personal information; billing or shipping addresses in your account.
5. Misuse & Safety
- Cream chargers contain a gas called Nitrous Oxide that can be abused in the same way that glue or solvents are. Inhalation of Nitrous Oxide carries a risk of serious health consequences. The risks of such misuse include narcosis, asphyxiation and potentially, death. In order to combat this we require that all customers purchasing our products confirm they are aware of the issues and will make every effort to prevent our products from being misused. Also, we issue this warning if we suspect that you intend to misuse our products we will refuse to sell any equipment to you. We will refuse to do business with you in the future and your account (name, addresses etc) will be blocked
- We have a policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods
- You confirm that you are the named purchaser and at least 18 years of age, and understand that you will be committing an offence if you provide false information to us
- You confirm that you do not propose to misuse the Goods or to supply the Goods to anyone you believe (i) may be under 18 years of age, or (ii) may misuse the Goods
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may misuse them
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell or to limit the number of Goods sold to any person
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence we will not be liable under this contract for any loss or damage caused by us or our agents in circumstances where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach
- Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract. In the event that you are using the supply address in part for commercial purposes then no liability for loss of profits or other economic loss arising out of a breach of this agreement can be accepted
- Without prejudice to the generality of clause 7 or any defences which may be available to us, insofar as you disregard the risks associated with inhalation of Nitrous Oxide, the warnings and instructions
- Our cream chargers must only be used for the preparation of food
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are a parent, guardian, teacher etc and suspect that a child in your care is misusing our products please contact us
- Product Safety Before using our whipped cream making equipment you must first read the manufacturers instructions. This will show you how to safely charge your cream using the cream whipping chargers
- No more than 1 charger should be released in a 1/4L and no more than 2 chargers for a 1 Litre Whipper. An explosion could occur from excessive pressure if you use more than stated
- These chargers contain liquid Nitrous Oxide under great pressure
Any attempt to pierce the sealing cap of these chargers without the correct equipment could result in EXPLOSION INJURY & SERIOUS FREEZE BURNS
- EXPLOSION DANGER – Do Not Incinerate or Expose chargers To The Sun or Any Heat Source. Temperature Must Not Exceed 50C
- Do not dispose of full chargers. They may cause someone else an injury!
- DO NOT FLY with cream chargers!
Pressurised gas cartridges must not go on an airplane at all. No excuses, you may be prosecuted